Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermador oven MED272. I am trying to self-clean…

Customer Question
I have a Thermador...

I have a Thermador oven MED272. I am trying to self-clean and have followed the directions. I press self-clean and then cook time but nothing happens. Is there something I should do before this to self-ceab

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Thermador, model No MED272ES/11. It is about 3 or 4 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just don't understand why when I follow the directions nothing happens. When I press the self-clean and cook time buttons, it beeps two times but nothing comes up on the display indicating how long the cleaning time is..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Give me just a moment to pull up some information and I will be right with you.

First off are you locking the door?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

.

I ​wanted to follow up with you to see if you were needing anything further?