Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My display on my frig temp says of and I can't get it to go…

Customer Question
My display on my...

My display on my frig temp says of and I can't get it to go away

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just tonight, someone leaned against the display and pressed button on accident

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

No it hasn't done it before. Model rf4287hars/xxa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to know how to get the temp control back on the display

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

depending on the buttons on your unit

Here are options to get Samsung refrigerator out of demo mode:

-- Press and hold the 'HOME' and 'HELP' key at the same time for 5 seconds.

-- Open the refrigerator door and then press and hold the 'ICE PLUS/ULTRA ICE' and 'REFRIGERATOR TEMP' key at the same time for 5 seconds. The door should be open.

-- Press and hold the 'ICE PLUS/ULTRA ICE' key and the 'UP/DOWN' keys for 5 seconds.

-- Press and hold the 'EXPRESS FREEZE' and the 'REFRIGERATOR TEMPERATURE CONTROL' key at the same time for 5 seconds.

--Press lighting and freezer for 5 seconds.

--Press power freeze and freezer for 8 seconds

Most of the info for all samsungs say to push the top left button and the one below it a the same time, holding it until you here a chime. Doing this brings it out of demo mode.

Try the above steps and let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

I ​wanted to follow up with you to see if you were needing anything further?