Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven says f9eo and want turn on so what do I need to do.

Customer Question
My oven says f9eo...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Two or three years old model number wfc310soaawo

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only my heat went off today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?