Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The control panel is flashing S E. All day. The freezer &

Customer Question
The control panel is...

The control panel is flashing S E

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The freezer & refrigerator is working but the ice machine is not making ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung Refr - 4 door white model # RF 4287 HAWP puchased 8/12/2011

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?