Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch SHU5315UC/12. 13 years approximately. Possibly,

Customer Question
Bosch SHU5315UC/12 Contractor's Assistant:...

Bosch SHU5315UC/12

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

13 years approximately

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly, depending on the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Electrical on...no water...detergent drawer doesn't open...possible compressor?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does anything run on the unit after you start it?

There is a noise and you can tell the electrical is working

Normally when that happens it is a bad control board or a flood issue. Can you pull the unit out and check the flood basin where the motor is for any signs of water?