Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Drain ge dishwasher. 2014. So far. Bottom of dw has water…

Customer Question
Drain ge dishwasher Contractor's...

Drain ge dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

So far

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Bottom of dw has water

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
4 year old ge dishwasher water in bottom, just want to reset,,,
pdt750ssf2ss
1/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just start a new cycle then Cancel it and the drain pump should run and drain out does it?

It chimes but does not start

OK is it still full of water?

Can you hear the drain pump running at all?

thanks for your time, this is not working for me...