Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My over the range microwave double clicks when i try to use…

Customer Question
My over the range...

My over the range microwave double clicks when i try to use it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Amana less than one year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?