Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool Cabrio platinum model number wtw8300yw0…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool Cabrio platinum model number wtw8300yw0 serial number C20970069. I was washing a mattress pad with some other towels. I got the UL message so I redisbruted the load and now it will no longer spin drain or rinse on any cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Roughly 5 years old. And the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is still water in the wash tub

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?