Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE clean speak washed that isn't working. I set the…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE clean speak washed that isn't working. I set the dial for normal push start, it start to fill stops and unlocks and SEEU in display

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 2 -3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model GTW 810SPJMOMC

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Any ideas as to why my washing machine isn't working?
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?