Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased samsung ny58j9850ws Dual Fuel Range 6 month ago.

Customer Question
I purchased samsung ny58j9850ws...

I purchased samsung ny58j9850ws Dual Fuel Range 6 month ago. The oven is not heating up. The code shows on the display is ""EESE". What's the problem ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it 6 month ago. The bar code on the back is DG68-00100B-01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is no problem with the lights. After i set up the temperature and the bake time and touch "start set" the temperature dropped to 175. Is it the problem of the PCB?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician