Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unit says E24 and won't operate. Unit filter? No I guess…

Customer Question
Unit says E24 and...

Unit says E24 and won't operate

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Unit filter?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I guess

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, I need the age, brand and model number of the boiler or furnace that has the E24 error code in order to pull the service manual on it,

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.