Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I spilled water on my GE Profile gas range, and now the

Customer Question
I spilled water on...

I spilled water on my GE Profile gas range, and now the burners have to be manually ignited. What should I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bit it in 2007, so that would be 8 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I mean bot it, bought!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No...it was pure water I spilled, and the ignition doesn't click anymore.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?