Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW OLD IS AMANA SELF CLEANING RANGE MODEL#AARL625. Maybe 15…

Customer Question
HOW OLD IS AMANA...

HOW OLD IS AMANA SELF CLEANING RANGE MODEL#AARL625

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 15 years model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just trying to see if I want to spend money to fix,the bottom element in oven is the trouble.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a serial #9312129443 if that any help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Amana range . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Is the bottom element broken in half or does it have visible signs that it has failed?

If so, your heating element is very inexpensive. If you want to replace it yourself, just unplug the range or cut off power to it, and unscrew the screws holding the element in and swap it out. It is fairly simple. Please note that Amana is owned by Whirlpool now so Whirlpool makes the replacement elements. Here is the part number for your bake element: 77001094

Here is a link to it on Amazon.com: http://a.co/74jrDUT

- PLEASE rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. Thank you.