Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our washer won't work and it has denied on the display.

Customer Question
Our washer won't work...

Our washer won't work and it has denied on the display

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bravos XL 5.3 cu ft and 2 years old I think

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have clothes in It right now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

So what do you mean when you said has denied on the display?

drn not denied

drn?

When can I talk to them?

Im sorry I do not have access to a phone.

what does drn mean?

DRN means the unit is taking too long to drain.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

What makes it drain slow?

Could be clogged drain line, clogged drain pump, clogged filter or a faulty drain pump that needs replaced.

Ok thank you and have a good evening

Not a problem, If I have answered all your questions and you are satisfied, please go ahead and rate me 5 stars, Thanks!