Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ts not a tv,its a washer. Samsungvtr washing machine ,model…

Customer Question
Ts not a tv,its...

Ts not a tv,its a washer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsungvtr washing machine ,model #wf350anw/xaa01

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Washing machine not a tv

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #WF350ANW? What happened right before this?

Last week i heard a knocking noise like the load was not even, then when i took out the clothes out they were soaking wet and there was water in the drum.i tried another cycle but the drum doesn"t spin

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I took off the top of the washer and the back access panel,i can turn the drum by hand alittle i think something is broke between the drum and the direct-drive motor.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you. If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner spin tub, does it move or is it solid?