Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore refrigerator that is not working properly.

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore refrigerator that is not working properly. It stops working at times then at other times it will not freeze, or light up at all.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

15 years I think

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had an appoint scheduled that took a very long time and the machine was working at the time of the service call.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Doi you have the complete model number? Also I will be in and out all day, but get me that and I will get you an answer.