Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsung fridge is not cooling and sais off. how can i…

Customer Question
my samsung fridge is not...
my samsung fridge is not cooling and sais off. how can i turn on??
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

Do you have the model number?

let me get it

Okay

Does your unit have Energy Saver and Power Freeze buttons?

I was doing it for a friend no we needed answer last night

We just received question.

it has those. model is da99-02321a

Touch and hold the Energy Saver and Power Freeze on the display panel simultaneously. Continue holding until you hear a distinctive chime sound and both temperatures for the freezer and fridge are displayed.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

ok doing now

Okay.

No want money back I needed awnser last night

Im sorry. I do not handle that. I just received the question today. I helped you as soon as it was on my list.

Did it work?

No forget it I needed it last night not now

Okay, I understand your frustration. We receive hundreds of requests a day. I see you posted the first question at 1:50 am and another expert replied at 10 am and you did not reply back. You can contact customer support for further assistance on the refund.

not yet it just blinked a couple of times and stil says (of)

So do you still want help or a refund?

Also that is not the model number you gave. That was a part number.

It's over stop texting and I want my money back
oh no let me find the model number
I will contact a lawyer if you don't stop and I want my money back
code is rs265tdwp
let me know please if you
got the model number