Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer will not spin. Maytag m# mvwc200xw2. No just want to…

Customer Question
Washer will not spin ...

Washer will not spin

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag m# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just want to fix it cant fine wiring samatics

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When the unit will not spin and agitates fine the thing that causes that issue is the mode actuator on the unit. If the unit is pumping out water fine and just does not spin go to my link below and order and replace that part to correct this issue. It is a very common failure on that model.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please rate my service today using the rating link on your page and Happy New Year!