Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

High, our clothes washer WJRE55 wont spin, can you help us??

Customer Question
High, our clothes washer...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WJRE.5500G2WW about 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything else works, just doesn't spin dry, water pumps out ok

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

Does it spin at all?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no spin at all, just pumps out water

Does it agitate?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
don't know, should I check?

Yes, please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
doesnt agitate, fills with water and pumps out, that all

Okay, this means the motor coupling needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician