Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher and the lock button…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher and the lock button is locked. i've tried most options and the lock button is still on. It went off yesterday but is back on today. please assist.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is 665.13943K010 about 6 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

okay standing by.

I will be back with you shortly.

I do apologize, my computer is being a bit slow today. Please stand by.

Okay. :)

Press and hold CONTROL LOCK for 3 seconds.

I've tried that along with:
pressing the heated dry, the high temp heated dry, etc
was hoping for another option

Have you disconnected power to the unit for 30 minutes?

no it's hard to take the unit out of the spot but I guess I need to keep trying?

You can turn the breaker off to the unit as well. If this does not work then the only other thing you can do is replace the control panel.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!