Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The problem is the washer fills with water sessing lights up…

Customer Question
The problem is the...

The problem is the washer fills with water sessing lights up never to to wash cycle the machine is not doing anything

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The machine is about 5 years old let me check the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model is wtw49008w0

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I don't plan to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?