Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I pull the start knob no water enters the machine. It…

Customer Question
When I pull the...

When I pull the start knob no water enters the machine

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It just started as it ran fine yesterday. Prior to that I had to replace the load size compinent because the knob snapped off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

Ok

Do you have the make and model?

General Electric gcwn2800d1ww
Do you have any ideas on what to do?
Hello?
Are you still on line?
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?