Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice/water dispenser not activating when lever is pushed

Customer Question
Ice/water dispenser not activating...

Ice/water dispenser not activating when lever is pushed -model RSG307AARS

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung RSG307AARS bought in 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there more model info somewhere on th fridge?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
full model # Samsung RSG307/AARS-XAA
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician