Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag bravos washing machine. It will cents but…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag bravos washing machine. It will cents but won't allow water flow to start the wash cycle. I ran it yesterday with no trouble this morning it is doing this any advice?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is less than three years old model # mvwx655dw1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No ignored fine yesterday this morning nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Go to my video link and tell me the last stored error code you can post it to me like this X00XXX 00000X X=lit

CLICK HERE