Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Washing machine is not spin draining, I push the cancel…

Customer Question
My Washing machine is...

My Washing machine is not spin draining, I push the cancel button for 3 sec. , it does not cancel. the fill is constantly blinking. I pull the plug to reset and it has not cancelled the previous setting.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag centennial commercial high efficiency

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model #mvwc415ew1

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

1 1/2 yrs old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?