Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Middle agitar. Middle agitater dose not spin anymore. Heavy…

Customer Question
Middle agitar Contractor's Assistant:...

Middle agitar

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Middle agitater dose not spin anymore.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Heavy duty 5cycle top loader

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I take the top cap off?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?