Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My adavantage cafe floor ove th loc command is on how do i…

Customer Question
My adavantage cafe floor...

My adavantage cafe floor ove th loc command is on how do i turn it so my oven will function

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ge cafe 3 yrs opd

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?