Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire FFLE1011MW2 that will not full spin on…

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire FFLE1011MW2 that will not full spin on the wash cycle but will on if you select the rinse and spin cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is FFLE1011MW2 and it is three years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the pump pumping all the water out good and fast?

as I said the rinse ad selection works fine

SO all the water is pumped out fine on the wash cycle other than the clothes are just wet correct?

The rinse and spin cycle works fine and that is what we have been doing to get the clothes spun
still there?
WHAT?? I thought this was real time?? What am I pay for??
hello
What happen to my reply???
please respond