Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a nice used electrolux washer and dryer. When…

I just bought a nice...
I just bought a nice used electrolux washer and dryer. When I plug the dryer in the digital numbers wont come on but the dryer still turns on and lets you turn the dial to pick your cycle you want. I press start and the dryer starts to spin. I open the door and its hot in there so the heat is working, but nothing at all is blowing out the back. What's wrong and how do I fix? Model number ETED55HMB0
1/1/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Pull out the lint screen and look down the duct is anything blocking it? If not pull the unit out and look in the vent pipe on the unit itsefl is something stuffed in it? If not you may have a broken blower wheel on the unit. Also if the digital display does not come on you would need the interface board to fix that...CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TO TAKE IT APART

Note the blower is directly driven by the motor so unless something is blocked badly in the unit the blower would have to be broken.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

I don’t see any blockage in the front or back. What do I check now?

You would have to take it apart and see if the blower wheel is broken off the motor shaft. If the motor is running the blower has to run or it is missing or broken off.

Steps?
Video?

I sent you a video link for disassembly in my first post did you not get the links?

Your video shows how to take the whole dryer apart I need you to tell me in the front or in the back where am I looking for this broken wheel
Ok I took the front off and the plastic blower fan is cracked and flopping everywhere. I’m guessing that’s my issue. What part and part number do I need to fix this?

Here is a link to the part...CLICK HERE

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician