Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get a the item caught under the agitator. 2 days.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a the item caught under the agitator

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a part of a shirt that is caught

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit?

maytag atlantic

Can you see the model tag on the frame when you open the lid or on the top back edge of the console?