Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My self clean oven will not open. I think it is whirlpool…

Customer Question
My self clean oven...

My self clean oven will not open.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I think it is whirlpool not sure of age as it is a renta

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The matching microwave says may 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No light and no clock works on it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Whirlpool oven. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Can you give me the model number? If it is a range, you can pull the drawer out and look by one of the front legs of the unit.

It is a built in wall oven
Forget it

Ok . Have you tried turning off the breaker for a full 60 seconds and turning it back on?

No thanks