Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire Model AEQ6000ES2 Clothes dryer that is…

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire Model...
I have a Frigidaire Model AEQ6000ES2 Clothes dryer that is no longer drying . It appears it is not heating as there is no increase in temperature after running for several minutes. The dryer also stops running before the cycle is complete and the display is showing "AD" There has also been a rubbing/squeaking noise when the drum is rotating. I had seen from a previous post that you had asked that question. Does it sound like a heating element problem?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician