Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I ordered a new door handle for my refrigerator and was told…

Customer Question
I ordered a new...

I ordered a new door handle for my refrigerator and was told all the parts came with it. I got the handle but no screws to attach it to the door.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model GB2SHDXTS01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

S/n KW22o1286 yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is about 8yrs old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Have you removed the old handle off the old door yet?