Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One side of the freezer drawer door handle has come loose.

Customer Question
One side of the...

One side of the freezer drawer door handle has come loose. how do I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Samsung, model rf323tedesr/aa, one side of freezer drawer handle has come loose. how to fix

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you look on the underside of the door handle were it attaces to the door you will see a small screw there. Its usually an allen key screw.

You need to tighten that up there and that will do the trick.

Click here to see a clip of how its done.

Hope this helps you.

Had already found it. Thanks anyway

No worries, Glad to hear you sorted it and thanks for letting me know.

One tech said my request had not gone through and I would not be charged

Not sure. You may be charged as i have given an answer. But dont worry as you can still get a refund on this.

Just dont rate the answer and i will send it to customer services for you and they can sort the refund out.