Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a SMS40m12 dishwasher that keeps coming up with a…

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a SMS40m12 dishwasher that keeps coming up with a e25 fault

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Madel SMS40m12 - no i have only checked for blockages aroung the waste pump impeller

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have diconnected the waste pipe at the sink in the hope of finding a block there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

If there are no blockages then the drain pump will need to be replaced to fix this code.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Note, that if you request a refund, my pay for this question will be taken away. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!