Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have had this microwave for a while but never run into the…

Customer Question
I have had this...

I have had this microwave for a while but never run into the display of CHILD which I need to remove to cook dinner

Contractor's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Panasonic NN5N9338

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN5N9338?

Several years The clock faded out and I have a new one under the tree but I did not get it out yet

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have pushed all the buttons including stop/start and start

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off

the phone number is ***** land line Thank you

I do not have access to a phone to call you. Please try the instructions above.

Did it work?