Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am at my father's house and he has a gas stove that the 2…

Customer Question
Hello, I am at...

Hello, I am at my father's house and he has a gas stove that the 2 left burners will light but the 2 on the right will not nut the 2 left burners spark when I try to light the right. The right burners will not spark at all. The no. On oven door is###-##-####. Any help will really be appreciated. Thank you. Karen

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The stove is a Frigedaire not sure of model but #316433623B is on oven door.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I am located out of town and due to amount of snow and temp 6 below I will go to town tomorrow for parts. I do know power and gas both need to be off for this.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really as I am quite handy in fixing things just ad long as I know what to do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
This must be a very difficult question.��
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Well yes, thank you. I do believe that you've seen my question and I eagerly await for your guidance. The weather in Billings, MT Is only 7 below zero at this moment with over a foot of snow. The oven and the 2 burners on the left do work so I have no major worries.
No I'm good with text as if I need parts I won't be able to get parts tonight and with New Years probably won't go out tomorrow.

ok ​what I need from you will be the model number. It should say model number. This I believe may be a part number you have provided.