Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Jenn Air refrigerator is not working. It's a model

Customer Question
My Jenn Air refrigerator is...
My Jenn Air refrigerator is not working. It's a model JrF12089wes8. Came back from vacation and both the freezer and frig stopped. Lights are on and when I touch the digital display it just turns blue. I tried the 24 hr. defrost and no luck.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

please. Not sure if we left the door open while we were gone for 5 days or it just stopped. Is there a way to reset the digital display?

H​ave you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

unplugged for 12 hrs.

give me just a moment to pull up some information and I will be right with you. It sounds like the control board may have went dead sadly.

Happy New Year! Did you have any luck pulling up the information?

I​t seems that my last reply did not come through. I had asked if any of the fans or the compressor was running? From the sounds of what you were describing it seems that your control board may have died. I am so sorry that my reply did not come through .