Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dlx series dishwasher which doesn't start and…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch dlx...
I have a Bosch dlx series dishwasher which doesn't start and there is water at the ottom of the machine
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

Please look inside the door for a label with the model number and post it here so that I can better assist you.