Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer is making loud noise. Miele t9820. I do for now since…

Customer Question
Dryer is making loud...

Dryer is making loud noise

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Miele t9820

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do for now since everybody is closed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

What type of noise are you hearing?

Do you still need help with this? If so please tell me what type of noise you are hearing and when?