Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have this Norlake walk in cooler unfortunately it’s

Customer Question
Hi I’m Joshua, we...

Hi I’m Joshua, we have this Norlake walk in cooler unfortunately it’s frozen inside

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The temperature went all the way down to 18 degrees

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’m planning to this my self

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
I’m here waiting for an answer
What should I do?
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, is the cooling coil in the cooler frozen or is everything in the box frozen?

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Everything in the box

Thanks, ***** ***** leave it frozen in that case until your refrigeration service person can arrive and replace the defective part... if you have had service recently the person may have maladjusted your temperature control causing the problem.

.

If that seems like the case, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will look up a well rated outfit for you.