Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old whirlpool sf196lept 0 range just changed the…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old whirlpool sf196lept 0 range just changed the spark module board all top burners work and banke and broil not sparking

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

That's the exact model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Age is 2007

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I'm pretty good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Hello
I've temp hooked the leads of the bake and broil ignitor to the terminal of the top burners and they spark
But when I put them to the regular terminal they don't and I get like 44vac when called but I do get 120vac from board one to board 2 on the triple port that is bake and broil and ground that goes to plug to ignition module board
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm here on the job now need help now
Geez you guys take way too long if a customer is paying to have an answer you should respond immediately.
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO you still need help?