Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My freezer stop working today. it is still cooling, but
FixAll
FixAll, remote technical assistant
Hi My freezer stop working today. it is still cooling, but stops around 37 degree. … read more
I have a GE PSS25NGMBCC side by side, I unplugged it to clean
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a GE PSS25NGMBCC side by side, I unplugged it to clean the coils in the back and I now want to just put the temp setting back to what was set at the factory, when I open the fridge door now it … read more
I have a Kenmore refrigerator/freezer (model #(###) ###-####).
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a Kenmore refrigerator/freezer (model #(###) ###-####). A few days ago both units stopped cooling altogether (both thermostats were set between normal and coldest). It is a basement fridge so w… read more
Hi. My 7 year old GE profile, top freezer refrigerator is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi. My 7 year old GE profile, top freezer refrigerator is not keeping cold. Ten days ago, the temps in both freezer and fridge rose to 60 degrees. I pulled the fridge away from the wall and took off t… read more
My GE Profile Model PSS26PSTASS freezes food in the food section.
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
My GE Profile Model PSS26PSTASS freezes food in the food section. From what I've researched I'm 99% sure it's the thermistor. On this site you told another customer it's located behind the oval vent o… read more
I have a GE monogram model ZFSB23DRGss side by side refrigerator
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE monogram model ZFSB23DRGss side by side refrigerator and the freezer side does not go below 10 degrees and the refrigerator stays at 42 and should be at 36. I have tried to adjust it but i… read more
I have a GE side by side, model PSC25NSTASS. I recently replaced
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE side by side, model PSC25NSTASS. I recently replaced the motherboard two weeks ago due to a problem with the temp in the fridge being over 50 degrees and the freezer being over 20 degrees.… read more
side-by-side ge profile refridgerator temperture is set at
Mike, Owner
side-by-side ge profile refridgerator temperture is set at 37 but reads as 47; freezer is set at 0 and reads as 0.… read more
I have a GE profile side by side that seems to be in defrost
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a GE profile side by side that seems to be in defrost mode - does this happen automatically? we had the 'control board' replaced about 2 months ago, and this is the first issue I've had since.… read more
I have a GE Profile refrigerador / freezer - with the freezer
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a GE Profile refrigerador / freezer - with the freezer on the bottom. My freezer temp as displayed on the monitor is 30. I try pushing the "lower" button but nothing seems to happen. I just had… read more
Five days ago we found our 2007 freezer-on-bottom Sub Zero
Appliance Tech Larry
Five days ago we found our 2007 freezer-on-bottom Sub Zero fridge was not cooling (both fridge and freezer). The lights were on, but the control panel was dead. The service man came out and said the m… read more
I have a 2001 GE side by side. One week ago my beer was not
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a 2001 GE side by side. One week ago my beer was not really cold so i turned the freash food side fron 5 to 6. It didnt help so i set it to7. A couple days later the freezer defrosted and left … read more
We have a GE side by side, model GSS25WGMD WW. A few months
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
We have a GE side by side, model GSS25WGMD WW. A few months ago, our refridgerator began warming up. We soon found that the freezer was not defrosting. We have 3 different repairmen out to our house t… read more
I noticed that my frigidaire side by side warmed up over a
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I noticed that my frigidaire side by side warmed up over a couple of days. I unplugged it since we had a 3 day vacation--came back and plugged it back in and it cooled down to the right temp in both f… read more
I have a 12 year-old GE side by side, the booklet shows Models
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a 12 year-old GE side by side, the booklet shows Models 20-27. I leave it on while I am gone for 6 months during the winter. I returned a month ago and found that my lettuce was now freezing. T… read more
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered
Appliance Tech Larry
My problem is very similar to the one you previously answered (see below), same model, same age, except in my case it is the refrigerator compartment that is warm. The freezer will maintain a temperat… read more
We have a GE Profile Arctica Top Freezer model PTS25LHP (1
Appliance Tech Larry
We have a GE Profile Arctica Top Freezer model PTS25LHP (1 of 4 model numbers on the sticker inside). The problem is that starting about two years ago, the refrigerator compartement temperature reads … read more
I have a sears 106.55604400 sbs, over the weekend my eggos
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I have a sears 106.55604400 sbs, over the weekend my eggos were soft, I checked for dust on the condenser and that the fan was running all ok there. I checked the seals on both doors, OK. I cleaned ev… read more