Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We woke up and found water all over the floor two days ago.

Customer Question
We woke up and...

We woke up and found water all over the floor two days ago. Both the freezer and fridge were way too warm. I assumed a door was left open but recycled the circuit breaker to be sure. Since then the temps have come down but the freezer is still at 23 and the fridge 37.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Jennairjcd2295kes. guessing 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No

I understand, thank you. Happy New Year!