Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag dishwasher model MDB8600AWS. It is leaking…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag dishwasher model MDB8600AWS. It is leaking around the door and not cleaning anything on the top rack.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 Years old. Model MDB8600AWS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?