Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was self cleaning my stove and I hit the cancel button.

Customer Question
I was self cleaning...

I was self cleaning my stove and I hit the cancel button. Now the clock is off And no ignition for the burners

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

I don’t see the model number but it is a free standing range with the burner in the middle. The color is slate. This was my first time cleaning it. I didn’t remove the racks that’s why I cancelled.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Will it void my warranty

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?