Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool washer acts like it want to turn on but it

Customer Question
My whirlpool washer acts...

My whirlpool washer acts like it want to turn on but it doesn't turn on.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's a cabrio and it's about four years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yeah

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's it right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?