Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the quiet pak 4 dryer and am getting a check lint…

Customer Question
I have the quiet...

I have the quiet pak 4 dryer and am getting a check lint screen msg and dryer won’t start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Have cleaned it out with a brush and there appears to be no lint

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Kenmore smartheat quietpak 4

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that’s it. If u can get me up and running great if not then I will call in repair person

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete make and model number off the machine?

HE3
Kenmore smartheat quietpak4
it’s now working

Often you will need the duct cleaned out inside and all the way to the outside of the house to keep that message from coming back. If you need more help let me know.

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!