Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does a flood valve look like on a washing machine? It’s…

Customer Question
What does a flood...

What does a flood valve look like on a washing machine?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It’s a whirlpool duet and it’s 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can, the breaker blew and now it won’t run. The add garment light comes on and it won’t start.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where is the flood safety valve?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You do not have this on that unit. If it will not start at all you likely have a bad CCU board or blown Motor Control board causing that issue. Did you need more help?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!