Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher is a Model KUDD038TPA2 that is…

Customer Question
Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher...

Our Kitchen Aid dishwasher is a Model KUDD038TPA2 that is not responding..we did the fuse box reset ..no good...went online to get "reset" instructions but it refers to ""Hi Temp" Hi Temp Scrub" "Heated Dry"...that ARE not on our model... HELP!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years old.....I THought I gave you the model number above...IT also says TYPE Np. 770-0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on if it merely requires pushing buttons to reset...this happened a week ago, and flipping the fuse box worked to restore

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can you double check that model it does not come up valid.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open

John, Home Appliance Technician