Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can we find a -Air user guide? Our dishwasher will not…

Customer Question
Where can we find...

Where can we find a Jen-Air user guide? Our dishwasher will not start and we want to check out possibilites

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 4-6 years old and is Jen-Air Energy Star and I copied a million possible numbers:

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We want to figure out if it is a simple little "fix". It just won't respond when we push the buttons and worked fine a day ago

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

E39927 or LR111720 or JDB1250AWB

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do any buttons work on the unit?